- Increased suspension travel
- Controls weight transfer better
- Adds additional damping to the suspension
- Allows the back of the rear suspension to rotate, similar to the Carve™ suspension
- Eliminates the sharp jolt from the suspension bottoming out
Smoother. Twistier. Traction’ier.
Introducing the all-new EZRyde HELO rear suspension mount. This patent-pending rubber mount replaces the stock rear link on most OEM snowmobile suspensions and can be swapped out with minimal effort. Constructed of tough, military grade technology, the HELO controls weight transfer better than stock and also adds additional travel, twist, and additional damping to a stock skid. Tough enough to protect vital electronics in the U.S. military, it handles the torque of a snowmobile suspension with ease.